Monday, July 09, 2007

Transformation

Hello, I am Paul WEI, the new intern in TM/C from Hong Kong baptist university, and since this post - the first post I make here - I have changed the blog's name from "Michael's blog" to "Interns from HK - created by Michael". Dan, Michael, and I hope to make this blog a place connecting the alumni with TM/C.

It has been 2 weeks since I came to TM/C and I do have been learning a lot here just like Michael did. I also spent nearly a week on understanding what TM/C is contributing to and how it works, and I still keep gaining more understanding through the jobs i work on and discussions i have with Dan. He has many solid ideas on what TM/C is doing. I really appreciate it that he is willing to share these valueble ideas with me very often.

BTW, here is the link of the concept map i worked on last week:
Homework Help Links
Hope that it can help people, especially the kids, find what they need in the sea of information.

I will keep on updating here.


-Paul

No comments: